Become a Partner
The JEQ foundation was founded in 2019 as a registered 501 (c) (3) IRS Tax Exempt nonprofit in the USA. The foundation provides tuition, residential scholarships, and laptops to excellent but needy college and university students in Ghana. In addition to the financial support, we provide academic advising, mentorship, and internship opportunities for our scholarship recipients.
Our goal is to reach as many deserving students in Ghana as we can, to help them on their path to higher education and realize their potential.
TUITION SPONSORSHIP ONLY
• Business and Humanities Programs Cost: The average annual tuition for the humanities and business students is approximately $450 so if you decide to donate to sponsor a student throughout their four-year program, the total cost is - $1,800
RESIDENTIAL/HOUSING/HOSTEL SPONSORSHIP ONLY
• Annual residential/hostel/housing fees range from $300 - $550
BOTH TUITION AND RESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE
1. Business and Humanities programs: The average annual tuition fee of $450 plus $400 is $850
2. Health and Public Health Programs: The average annual tuition fee of $1,300 plus $550 is $1,850
3. STEM Related Programs: The average annual tuition fee of $500 plus $550 is $1,050
• Average cost for a new laptop ranges from $480 to $550